OVER $39.99 FREE SHIPPING. Our products are in limited stock so that most people can buy them, so we can only buy up to 20 coins. Please do not exceed 20 coins when placing an order, otherwise, we will operate to return the extra money.
- If you want to order more than 20 coins, please place your order separately. You can place up to 20 coins orders at one time.
- Fast refund>>100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Delivery>>Global Express Delivery
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Delivery time: Worldwide 7-14 days
On the tenth anniversary of the company’s founding, the boss took out 800 coins
- ONLY9.99 !!Last 24 hours!
- fast refunds>>1-4 hours;
- Only a small amount of stock left., if you want, please buy it!
- It’s a rare price because of the exquisite workmanship
Not only is the 2021 one-ounce silver proof American Eagle the first Eagle to launch in the new year with an issue date of Jan. 7, but also, after 35 years, the reverse of this iconic coin is getting a makeover later in the year. Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design minted at the West Point Mint.
- Available to you with a capsule, presentation case, and Certificate of Authenticity from the US Mint!
- 35th release of Proof American Silver Eagle Coins!
- Special WWII 76th Anniversary Privy Mark!
- Limited mintage of only 800 coins!
- Includes a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
On the obverse side of the 2021-W 1 oz Proof American Silver Eagle in this listing is the image of Walking Liberty. Her figure is shown here in left-profile relief as she strides toward the sun on the horizon. Her right hand reaches out to the bright light of a new day as the American flag flutters around her shoulders and her left hand carries branches of oak and laurel.American’s classic symbol for liberty and freedom.
The reverse face of 2021-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof American Silver Eagle Coins includes the historic national emblem of the United States. The heraldic eagle was first designed in 1792, with this design coming from John Mercanti. Created in 1986 for the release of the American Silver Eagle, it boasts a powerful version of the eagle with a large US national shield. The bird clutches the arrows of war and olive branch of peace, while a triangular cluster of 13 stars is featured overhead.
Each coin bears the “W” mintmark and is packaged in a blue velvet, satin-lined presentation case accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
FULL SET (2011-2021 11 COINS CONTAIN：2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021)
The 1997 Silver American Eagle from the US Mint had production totals of 4295004 BU coins. The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
Due to precautions amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mint is accepting online orders only.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes within 7-15business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
Fast Delivery Area:
- United States>>Ship from California
- Canada>>Ship from Ottawa
- Germany>>Ship from Berlin
- Europe>>Ship from Germany
- Australia>>Ship from Canberra
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥